free website templates
End User Support
- Supporting users with day to day hardware and software issues as well as assisting with their questions on all software and technology.
- Making sure all servers, switches and infrastructure are performing as they should on a daily basis. Maintenance of telephone systems.
- Planning of all copper and fibre cabling installations, new and replacement. Configuration and Installation of all managed switches and server hosts, SANS and backup systems.
- Maintenance of Anti-Virus, Firewall and management of Email & school data to GDPR standards. Management of Internet Filtering.
VMware & Hyper-V
- Creation, management and maintenance of all server clients on both VMware & Hyper-V.
Microsoft Server & Workstation
- Installation and upgrade of both Windows Server and Windows Workstation. Ensuring all are patched and all security updates are applied.
PC & Laptop Repairs
- Repair and component swaps in both workstations and laptops. Reinstallation of operating systems, both manual and by Windows Deployment Server.
- Set up and maintenance of Managed Wi-Fi controller and AP's. Management of BYOD devices.
- Testing all new software in a model environment to ensure compatibility and funtionality with the network and existing software.
- Procurement of all IT ensuring value for money is achieved at all times.
- Planning and implementation of all IT projects, large and small through to completion.
- Creation and updating of in-depth Network documentation.
-Management and updating of cloud based Asset Management database. Responsibly disposing of redundant equipment.
- Management of the IT budget, ensuring value for money is observed at all times and overspends do not occur.